RCU Forums - View Single Post - Arrogance at your field?
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 08:55 AM
planebuilder66
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Arrogance at your field?

It never changes!, someone new shows up and I see all the seniors turn there heads and give that look of despair, like dennis the menis just showed up saying "hey mister wilson!". They make the newbee feel uneasy and just sit there shouting complaints and forgetting all the bad things that were said to them when they started, it's almost like the newbee has to prove himself to the hazing and abuse of the veterans before being accepted. My thoughts on this, find a field that people are willing to help you(like you did).Get better at flying your plane and don't fly over the pit's anymore, I almost got hit by a newbee that was having trouble landing and was too scared and nervous to say so. Just tell the seniors that "ONCE THE MASTER WAS A BEGINNER". If they say anything rude, contact the president and make it herd at the next meeting, NOT ALL the members feel the same way as the loiters your talking about. It's a 50/50 case the seniors should have helped you learn the ropes and give you the direction you needed and you should not assume that their all the same. Yes the loiters that your talking about do tinker with their engines alot b/c they usually date back to the turn of the century like them and tend to be finicky like them![:-]