RCU Forums - View Single Post - xmod-minit-tamiyamonster-miniz-minizmonster-overland-m18
Old 01-21-2004, 04:54 PM
Cryptic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: xmod-minit-tamiyamonster-miniz-minizmonster-overland-m18

i am sorry if i am misleading. the kanailad adress i made a long time ago cus i hoped one day that i could get a k2 (bak when k3 wasnt out) i don not have that much money so i want a buggy that is cheaper so i can also have a mini electric something to play with when i get nitro problems. i am sorry if there has already been threads about this kind of topic. i looked at the front page and didnt see anything. now i know that this board is quite large so the front page is usually only the last day. if any of you have a link they could give me to an older thread on this topic thats would be good.

if you want me too limit it down i guess i could say no offroad stuff cus of the buggy - (but i did like the mini t)

and no m18 cus thats too expensive

heck ill just save you all the trouble and just buy a mini-t cus ive heard they are pretty good (why on a forum would i want to start another thread anyway?)

and no offense tigger but you gotta to watch your mouth cus someday that will get you in a lot of trouble