RCU Forums - View Single Post - TNX or Mad Force
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 11:23 PM
mecky33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TNX or Mad Force

AZ Ok, you asked. NO I DO NOT WORK FOR CEN! I am in the USCG and work full time protecting your coastline from terrorists and drug dealers. I do push the Cen because it is a good product from a small company that offers more for less than anyone else. I have only run Cen for an MT. I had two AE buggies a few years back. I have also looked at many other MTs and read alot about their problems before I ever bought my truck. I am sorry you feel I am advertising and I am sorry that you are tired of me pushing Cen. When people ask for an idea of what trucks are good, I am going to answer. You do the same in almost every post. Also, parts are not hard to get, there are many websites and more and more hobby shops are carrying or can order parts for you. Since Cen is a small company, most shops wont carry their products because people wont buy them due to lack of aftermarket support. Cen does not need aftermarket support, their products are great out of the box.

And Casey, I will not argue your point. you just offered an opinion on two trucks you like. And you are right, I don't have experience with those trucks. So instead of making an ass out of myself, I am not going to badmouth something I do not know about.

Killuav, sorry that this has hijacked your post. I was just trying to offer another alternative to the trucks you where asking about. please forgive.