RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-Maxx vs SportMaxx
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 01:33 PM
LSP972
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: T-Maxx vs SportMaxx

I had some stuff to trade for a quick deal. The LHS guy, who is normally a wheeler-dealer, apparently was not in the mood when I stopped by yesterday. No problem, his loss. I'll just take more time to make a better-informed decision, then buy mail order.

I did a detailed exam of the Savage .25 last night. It has some really innovative features, but I see what they mean about it being a PITA to wrench on. Talk about compact and jammed in there! A T-Maxx is much less cramped-up.

Come to think of it, our Nitro Rush was a PITA to work on compared to the RC-10...

I need to find a MGT to look at. But one thing I have realized is that I want the ability to pull-start the engine if the remote starter pukes for whatever reason. No replies yet to my queries regarding this elsewhere. Is it even doable?

Right now, I'm leaning toward the T-Maxx, if for no other reason than it is available in different colors from what my pals have, and putting a Savage SS together will end up being quite pricey; but I've gotten over my immediate desire for instant gratification, so I can be a bit more objective...[8D]