RCU Forums - View Single Post - "7C" Can anyone help??
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Gdolboy3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "7C" Can anyone help??

Hey all, I just got back from Deployment, and am trying to get going again with my flying. Just before I left, I was down to no airplanes, but I still have a working O.S. 61FX, and am currently trying to E-bay my old radio in hopes of starting a brand new season with a new model and radio. So I'm looking into a Futaba 7C. With the Dial Key, and a few other things it seems it's much like the 9C. Is it worth the money?? I need a radio I can fly a couple of different planes with, and maybe start into Helis this year. Maybe a stupid question, but would it be more economical to just get a 9C?? I really don't see the need for it, since I'm a sport flyer, and really just want a good system that I won't out grow in a matter of one season or two. I do need something a little more than the 6X for the Helicopters, and where I'd like to get with flying those. I'm not too sure, but the 7C looks pretty new to the market. Again, I've been gone a while, so I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!