RCU Forums - View Single Post - GS SUT 25 or T MAX 25 or Savage 25 ?
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 03:12 PM
muad dib

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GS SUT 25 or T MAX 25 or Savage 25 ?

I have owned a Savage SS and have built a hybrid maxx. I would say the GS SUT. Even if your not going to race it will still do pretty much anything the other trucks will do but it will be more fun to drive as it won't be flipping over during high speed turns. As far as hop ups. GS has a ton of parts to personalize it. I warn against falling into the buying a rtr and then spending a fortune to make it perform more like a buggy. I know, I did it and feel like an idiot when I could have waited a couple of months and bought the sut or the storm conversion. I say, bang for your buck is get a storm buggy and get the SUT pro conversion for 169.00 you can get the rtr buggy w/ JR XR3i another good point(good radio) for like 379.00 NIB if you know where to look. This way you have a good buggy and a good MT/Truggy whatever you want to call it and can switch back and forth in an hour. Those other trucks are just asking for it, aluminum bling bling, that at the end of the day end up costing way more than it's worth. Not trying to start a ridiculous this is better than that or anything, just me own opinion, everyone else has one and I don't know what I'm talking about anyway