RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need Monster Truck Selection Help!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 03:47 AM
muad dib

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Monster Truck Selection Help!!!!!

I say go with the MT2, I don't proselytize CEN's products like some people but, if you aren't sure what you want, and that seems clear, the MT2 is the best choice. I have owned a Savage and yes it seemed and probably is the toughest MT you could buy but It, in my experience it wasn't all that fun to drive because you can't really drive it like you stole it. It flips over real easy. The MT2 now has Hop-ups form JT racing products and they make some of the nicest stuff around that actually has an effect besides making it shine. Have you looked at the General Silicones S.U.T. it's a great deal. It will whoop up on pretty much any modified MT, right out of the box, comes with a nice JR XR3i radio, unlike pretty much any RTR. You could also convert it into a buggy in less than an hour. I say the CEN Mt2 if you already have some gear and the S.U.T. if you dont have anything, 489.00, RTR with a good radio. If that's out of the question, most definately the MT2. In the end buy what you think you like, if your wrong than at least you'll be one step closer to knowing what you actually do want in an RC contraption.

word