RCU Forums - View Single Post - New to RC Trucks
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 11:23 AM
hmsmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to RC Trucks

I am Newbie to Nitro as Well ............ and I did some very extensive research on all of these trucks. If you can save up the money get the Monster GT. It is probaley the easiest truck on the market to break-in and maintain. I have had zero trouble with it so far. Keep this in mind......... if you are new to it, get something that is easy to work on. The Savage is a good truck but hard to work on. The T-maxx............Well I'll just say this, with all the stuff on the internet & esspecially what the guy at my LHS said they break very easy. He said that people would have them at like half-speed and hit something and just bust the arms. I know one thing, LOL I hit a metal storage shed full speed the other day (learning how to Drive, :-} ) well anyways I put this huge dent in the shed, looks like someone kicked it with a steel toe boot. I just knew the truck was busted. When I got to it, not the first thing was bent or broke. I was in shock. However what ever you decide, any of these trucks are good it just some trucks have different advantages over another. T-maxx has Speed, MGT has Size and Durability, & Savage has a good mix of Speed & Durabilty but unlike the other two, hard to work on. Whatever decide you will be satisfied because just having a MT is a blast!!!!! That's what it is all about anyways not "My truck is better than yours" but FUN!!!!

Thats my 2Cents!!![8D]