RCU Forums - View Single Post - He's Back
Thread: He's Back
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 01:35 AM
14th_Reaper
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: He's Back

I have to agree with Mike. Whether you like Joe or not, most all the guys at the pits are very mature and well informed about what is going on. No whining or bashing. Just a bunch of guys helping each other enjoy the hobby more. I don't read every single post Joe writes or even every review. I pick and choose what I read. Joe has his own site... dod that he can post and do whatever the heck he likes. I enjoy reading the pits more so than dod. On the pits, you ask a question and get a related answer from knoweldgeable guys, not speculation and half answers that I have seen on other forums. The personal attacks are stupid no matter who they are from or to whom they are addressed. Joe's and Marc's problem are between them, as are 3W vs DA, or Hitec vs JR vs Futaba. It is cool that we all have brand loyalty and we speak our minds about our products that we favor. Finding someone whose opinion you trust is what this is all about. I would rather find a truly unbiased opinion about the products that I want to compare but that is hard to do.

Joe gets paid to endorse what he does. I wish I were so lucky, and I bet you do to. Those endorsements change. Do you think 3W would be very happy to see Joe or anyone else say Hey, 3W is paying me all this money in equipment and cash, but I really do like DA better? No more so that Budweiser would feel about Dale Jr. drinking a coor light after a race or Rusty Wallace drinking a Bud instead of a Miller.

Thats enough of a rant, lets let Joe do what he wants to do and try to keep the peace so we can all be more informed about RC instead of who is being paid what to fly whatever.