RCU Forums - View Single Post - He's Back
Thread: He's Back
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2004, 02:18 AM
SharksTooth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: He's Back

There are two things that are a little misleading here that I read. The first thing is that a couple folks here are talking abut DoD in the present tense. DoD doesn't exist anymore. Joe pulled it down because people were onto him and he knew he better loose some of the evidence. The second thing I noticed is the fact that people make statements that Joe is a supported pilot. He is not a supported pilot, and I know for a fact that most of them have pulled the plug on him. That was why he made that last 'grand slam' on a few of them in that nasty gram that he posted where his site used to be. Now was that that somebody that represented his supporters? Joe may have a company supporting him, or maybe two, but most companies in the R/C industry are reputable places of business. No reputable company would ever have dealings with that guy. DoD is gone, let it die, and so is Joe. Nobody did anything to him. He did it to himself, and you people say you need proof? You have people right here giving it to you telling you exactly what he has done to them. I told you in my post above that the guy sent me nasty grams on an e-mail list I was on. That pales in comparison to the death threats he made toward a fellow modeler! He was kicked out of that club and carted off by police! Yeah, death threats! That's what this hobby is all about isn't it? Well that ain't the hobby I'm involved with, nor is it the hobby that anybody I know is involved with, and I'm glad everybody has had it with that guy and is sending the message that were not gonna tolerate that kind of behavior in this hobby. It just does not belong here at all. There is absolutely no justification or rationalization for threatening to kill someone in the hobby or anywhere! The safety officer in that club stated that Joe said "I Will Kill You". Listen to that! That makes me madder than h3!! just reading that. I'm sorry. I've never said anything like this about anyone but I'm glad that guy is gone. I don't want people around me who are that nuts, and they sure don't need to be flying high powered GS airplanes.