RCU Forums - View Single Post - Coloured smoke.....
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 04:25 PM
Falcon 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Coloured smoke.....

Hi Buck.
According to the link Ståle posted, your information about the full size method is the same as I came out with after reading it. I guess this method has to do with the extra weight it would be to carry ready mixed fluid with them. Using pure fuel as white smoke, and then add colour before it leaves the nozzle, is the smart way of doing it to save weight.
But as Iriodin is ment to be mixed in almost anything, included petroleum destillates, this way would still be the easy way for us., allthough I will assume it can colour the smoke in the " Red Arrows" way too.

I have not tried this powder yet, but will place an order very soon to test it myselves.

Btw, it isn`t me sitting besides the Albatros, it`s the World Champion Stephan Voelker from Germany.[8D]
I could be the biggest laugh, or a setup, if this shows to be a joke. And a really good one too, but I don`t think so!! The sceptics are allways behind the rest, and this should trig a lot moore than this seems to have done. It`s up to you.

The interested among us is highly recommended to click the thumb for "Pink Smoke" in the thread " Black exhaust smoke" here on RCU.
You can find it just underneath the same picture I have posted.
This leads you to the German forum where this all is discussed. Then it would be up to you guys to still be a sceptic[>:]
The direct link-adress was not allowed to post here, as this was rejected at my first attempt.

My oppinion is to be very greatful to the Germans, wich has made it again......Not the first time.
I don`t think it`s a very big secret longer either, as Spunky posted his contribution in " Black Smoke".

Mixingratio? Don`t know yet, but has a slight memory about 30%. It`s all there, for all of you. You use the same smoke unit allready installed in your jet.

Now It`s time for some salmonfishing!

Regards

Gudmund