RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage or Tmaxx??
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 09:20 PM
slodsm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Savage or Tmaxx??

Just to add to it, I myself own a UE maxx which is as tough as you can get. Today I spent a few hours beating the bloddy crap out of my neighbors Savage beause he just wanted to video and take pictues of it doing wicked air. His truck is 100% stock aside from wheels and tires. When I was learning how to control it in the air, I was blasting the crap out of landings, and I mean BAD!!!! I put that thing on its lid hard more times than I care to count from a ramp that looks like a skateboard half pipe. What broke? A Spur gear. It finnaly jarred the engine loose and I trashed a spur gear. Had it been a stock maxx, I would have killed it by landing #3 at best. My truck will eat it alive but guess what, my truck has over 2000 bucks worth of the best parts you can buy, his is stock. If you want big air and no worries, just buy the savage. If you want bling or have the experience to drive, race, jump, and land without putting it on its lid every 3rd time, buy a maxx because it is faster, regardless of what the HPI guys say. My truck has a stock 2.5 until I drop the RB concepts motor in it tommorow and I was destroying the savage on the take off and the top end but god was the savage wicked to drive. You just let it rip and didn't worry about it. It won't break.