RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which one? XTM X-Cellerator, Duratrax Evader ST GP, or Traxxas Nitro Rustler
Old 08-20-2004, 10:38 PM
RedDawg303

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which one? XTM X-Cellerator, Duratrax Evader ST GP, or Traxxas Nitro Rustler

well it looks like ur after a good basher, well thats superb. they are all very fast i think the x-cellerator may be a hair faster then the nitro rustler, but the nitro rustler is the toughest of all and the nitro rustler has the most hop ups available. all of them come with a poor radio, the rustlers may be the worst, ive used the same one that the duratraxer has, its a futaba i think, its ok, but out of all trucks your gona want a good fm system. the trx2.5 fast as a jar of frogs and a bucket of wrenches (FAST), but its hard to tune and naturally runs hotter. i believe the evaders engine is made by O.S. its an .18 so its in the same power range as the nitro rustler, it may even have more torque. im unfamiliar with the xtm .18, but i know its puttin out. um the evader has more hop ups available then the xtm but the rustler has most. there all tough trucks and very fast, u might want to go to ur lhs and see what brand they carry parts for, then make ur choice.