RCU Forums - View Single Post - Problem with Hobby Town USA
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 06:57 AM
H. Wayne S
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Problem with Hobby Town USA

Geistware, sorry you had to come all the way to Macon to find that out. Know what, even if it was a "Chain" and had a return policy, the idiots at this Hobby Town, Macon, would not know about it. They probably would have tried to give you a bicycle, breast pump or a can of "pork-n- beans" instead of a gas pump. Hell, they just do know how to unlock the doors in the morning and I think they may have to ask a passer-by to help them with that. There hiring policy is" If your mom and dad were not at least first cousins, you can't work here.
Hobby Town my *****, the only Hobby this store knows about is R/C trucks and plastic models, and sheet music. ( don't even ask) Ask them to stock 30% fuel, 1/4" foam , smoke fluid,or a hand pump for "gas" not glow, and they give you that deer in the headlight look. AND if they do happen to order something for you, when you go in to get it they have to make 300 phone calls to find out how much it cost.
Notice all the Scooters ? What the hell do thay have to do with a hobby ? They cannot and will not stock R/C plane parts because they do not turn the products over every 30 days, I want to see them sell 25 scooters a month.
Sorry "Hobby Town Macon " is sore subject with me.
[:'(][sm=kiss.gif]