RCU Forums - View Single Post - ABS,PVC,Electrical tape,tire rings are for cheaters
Old 09-07-2004, 09:10 PM
aznx2fine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ABS,PVC,Electrical tape,tire rings are for cheaters

ORIGINAL: one-syk

damn man..i wasnt "knockin" anything..i just dont see why everyone is jumping on the drifting bandwagon and then getting the cheater tire mods to drift with out even knowing anything about drifting..im just saying i dont understand why everyone wants to drift all of a sudden and then 90% of the people dont even know what the hell they are doing besides "sliding around turns" because its the cool thing to do...i want people to know what drifting is, how it works, and why it works..and yes i have clutch kicked my mk2 many times before i sold it [sm=thumbup.gif]..i didnt mean to start a "e-argument"..i just want all the bandwagoner's to learn a thing or two

ok, now you put it that way, i COMPLETELY agree lol, especially the part about ppl not knowing what the hell drift means, i've been into the motorsport since 6 years ago when i first heard about it from japan, it finally reaches north america and ppl r goin crazy thinkin its cool to lose traction, when really it's all skill. but yeah, i jus didn't like the fact u were knocking on "stepping stones" for r/c drifting. but i guess i misunderstood..my bad