RCU Forums - View Single Post - ABS,PVC,Electrical tape,tire rings are for cheaters
Old 09-09-2004, 06:46 AM
slowed2drift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ABS,PVC,Electrical tape,tire rings are for cheaters

hey you guys... hope you can find that perfect road for drifting using those 1/10 cars of yours... the reason some people cannot use rubber and the so called yokomo drift tires is that not all can afford and find a race track or road wherein they can drift perfectly... i just drift my car on plain road used by REAL CARS... i can only drift about 180+ degrees around a dot i paint on the streed using a tamiya type A tyres... no matter how many times you adjust that turnbuckle... if you can drift on our streets like the way they do on JAPAN... i will call you a god!!! all i want is to have fun to drift the car and the guys watching it... if there is a tournament for drifting then they should provide a track that you can drift... i think that would be a very shiny road... if you play need for speed underground... you'll notice the tract is a slippery track... and if you don't have a slippery track... you gotta use slippery tyres... like ABS, PVC (no one replied on my post where to get one thank you) and putting tape on tyres... but putting tape on tyres requires a huge amount of patience, time and money... well i just wanna share my point of view... thank you [&o]