RCU Forums - View Single Post - WANT FREE CARBON FIBER REPLACEMENT GEAR?!?!
Old 10-23-2004, 12:45 PM
punkindrublik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANT FREE CARBON FIBER REPLACEMENT GEAR?!?!

Hi Everybody!
I have just recently purchased SuperGear from Stan's Fibertech in So. CA.
I have been using SuperGear for a few years now, so there's a reason I felt comfortable with the purchase. Those of you who have used this gear know that Stan came up with a high quality product. I plan to continue, improve and expand.
SuperGear utilizes a unique pressure injection process with a unidirectional Carbon Fiber Tow fill that produces a light, strong and good looking, quality product. There is no CF weave used, so all fiber strength is focused where it needs to be, from toe to toe. I currently have 26 molds and would like to expand this list before I market these gear.

NOW, to the reason for this post. If you have a relatively popular model that fits my purposes, I would like to offer you a free replacement SuperGear Carbon Fiber Landing Gear. It will be stronger, lighter, air-foiled and come in a glossy black finish (also paintable). You pay shipping to me, I pay shipping to you.

There are however, a couple of conditions that I have to implement.

1. You must forfeit your original gear, I will be using bondo to make the gear air-foiled and I will need to use them again. Besides, they weigh a ton by the time I'm done with them.

2. You MUST be patient. I have a feeling that several people are going to take advantage of this and mold making is tedious work, so please do not be in a hurry.

3. You must take a picture of your plane sporting your new gear and send it to me for my gallery.

4. YOU MUST TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR GREAT NEW GEAR!

Please e-mail [email protected] for inquiries. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RCU REGISTERED E-MAIL!

PLEASE NOTE, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYBODY! I ONLY NEED ONE SET OF EACH MODEL AND THEY NEED TO FIT MY CRITERIA. SORRY!

THANKS!!

Brian