RCU Forums - View Single Post - Funtana 90 no Fun!
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 05:47 PM
jhogie31
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Funtana 90 no Fun!

No, unfortunatly I will be here flying my UCD. I did,however, attend the Austin event here in hot Springs back in the summer. What a great event. You will all have a ton of fun.

I am not here to bash anyone or any thing. I just had a problem with an airplane and the company that sold it to me. I have excercised my freedom and have chosen to go to a more proven airplane to fly. I flew my UCD 60 this weekend and loved it. I did not overfly it, or rip the wings off.

I want all of you to understand some of my thoughts:

1. Hangar 9 has a lot of great airplanes. This is just a case of something new that needs tweeking.
2. My airplane fluttered because of linkage problems that stripped my servos. Servos that Hangar 9 said had enough torque to handle the load. I am a man, I would have told all of you if I had pushed the plane above its envelope. But I did not!
3. My issue was with Hangar 9 stating that I had done something wrong without inspecting the damaged wing panels.
4. All that I asked Hangar 9 to do is put a warning in the kit to explain the issues that have occured. this will solve all problems except the shipping issues described above.

I will buy other H9 products in the future. I will just wait about a year after a new plane comes out before I buy it.

Good luck to all. Even you Dick. Like I said before; Thank You for all of your insight and help.