RCU Forums - View Single Post - TH Or Hobbico Cust. Service Problems
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 01:21 AM
jayselle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TH Or Hobbico Cust. Service Problems

ORIGINAL: desertpig

The only time I have seen problems with service ANYWHERE in the R/C communitiy is when people BASH them here first without working the problem out with the supplier.

Even tower makes mistakes. If you were in such a hurry you should have gone to the LHS so that you could inspect your kit. There is always risk in mail order as they do not have a chance to inspect every kit or part sent out..

DP
I just explained above I had a problem that hurt me very bad. I spoke with the highest management at Tower about it (that they would give me on the phone) and the person said this

"Our policies are more important than the customer, whether or not we made a mistake we still have to follow policy."

We have two large hobby shops in town that carry just about all the common items, and if they dont they can get the item very quickly. I went to Tower because on large purchases they offered the rebates, however, come to find out my local stores will macth in. I plan on helping out the local economy and stores from now on, and of course I get to actually speak with the owners of the local stores who are very knowledgeable. I know there are lots of people who just have chain stores or dont have dedicated rc airplane stores and use Tower as their main source and that is perfectly fine.