RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which is the better truck for me?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 07:36 PM
fastcrash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which is the better truck for me?

ORIGINAL: AJ DRAGON

When I say stronger steering servos I mean a servo with very high torque. You want some thing with at least a 100 in. pounds of torque. Most RTR's come with a servo that has around 50 to 75 in. pounds of torque. Which is not really enough to properly turn the wheels. The Warhead is expected to hit markets late January. Here is a link to the Duratrax Warhead.

[link=http://www.warheadmt.com/]Warhead[/link]

dude, have you even seen a revo? or just in a magazine? it comes with two steering servos and a huge servo saver, it has by far the most responsive steering of any truck ive ever owned. it has enough tourque to turn the wheels at a standstill on any surface,and with no hesitation. and the savage needs more than a 100$ steering servo to do that, you have to mod the truck with an ofna buggy style servo saver. im not trying to dis the savage, i love mine, but this guy is trying to make an informed decicion, with our help. so lets make sure we give him the info he needs to do that, and not just try to sway him to the truck we like best.