RCU Forums - View Single Post - Which is the better truck for me?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 08:43 PM
cardriverx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which is the better truck for me?

Ok even though I have neither truck here's what I've been told most often on these forums:
If you might go to a track then go with the revo. Ive also been told that the savage is just crazy on the durability (sp). Also you have to look at the fact that there are so many hop-ups for the savage that it'll make your head spin. The revo is also newer if that means anything. It's also nice to know that traxxas is known for its really good customer support. Both of these trucks are VERY popular. It mostly depends on the driver. If you know that you are going to just drive around in the woods etc then go with the savage. If you know that you might race then go with the revo. Just like the other people said you really cant go wrong with either choice.
exactily. if u want to bash the hell out of the truck u get, get the savage. if u want to race, and have a little fun on the side, then get the revo. thats the reason im getting the savage, im not gonna race, i just want a go anyware do anything truck. from what ive herd everywhere, the savage is better for me due to the fact that many ppl have said it is one of the most durable trucks.