RCU Forums - View Single Post - TNX vs LOSI LST
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 08:58 PM
ScMc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TNX vs LOSI LST

Get a TNX man for SURE!!! The tnx needs shocks and possibly new radio gear (Stock radio gear is equivalent to the Revo's, crappy radio, surprisingly nice steering servo) But have you seen any LSTs on the winners platform??? Nope. But I recently saw two TNXs in 1st and 2nd place IN FRONT OF a Revo. And think, Slayden's Revo is highly modified, highly tuned, and these TNXs were very close to stock besides shocks and radio gear and arent tuned nearly as much. These trucks are about as durable as a Savage for bashing and as good, if not better than a Revo on a track, It is truly the best of both worlds and I can honestly say that you wont be dissapointed. Also, you cant forget the price tags, You can spend 40% more(I'm not exagerating, It's actually around 42% more) and buy the LST, or you can spend 40% less and Buy the TNX for around 350. I could go on and on about the TNX, it has a POWERFUL, reliable OS engine, huge air filter, roll bar, unbreakable two speed tranny with FO, Simple chassis layout (The Revo's chassis layout is more cluttered than a 400 lb woman's arteries) Durable parts, great overall interlocking parts design... Tamiya really hit the mark with this truck! True, parts arent as readily available for the Tamiya TNX, mostly because you wont need them, The truck is practically unbreakable. AND TowerHObbies has all the parts you could ever need for this thing and they're all on Parts Express shipping so Don't worry about not being able to run if you break down. Hope this helped man and if you have any more questions just ask. Thanks.