RCU Forums - View Single Post - K&B SCREAMING .48
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 10:37 AM
MikeSell
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: K&B SCREAMING .48

From what I've seen the K&B .48 with an ultrathrust will out perform all the above engines except the Jet with possible exception of the YS depending on the tuned pipe. It was said earlier that it was not competetively priced. Check the price of these competetors.
If we were to compare Sport .40s the 4050 out performs all the Chinese engines in speed but against racing designs we should compare performance and pricing of the K&B 6.5 (.40).
My point is just that Fox .60s were compared in a shootout (MAN) and were most powerful .60 tested. I pulled out the K&B Twist report and it out performed all the others too. Both american manufacturers provide performance and parts support at competetive prices and are shunned by the modeling public. If we support our other domestic industries as well, we can expect the unemployment lines to get real long. I hope that my children find employment here and don't have to move to another country to find work.
We all like to get good quality at a good price. There are good manufacturers around the world that work hard to earn their customers. I think that sometimes we ignore our own without counting the cost.

Remember its just my opinion.