RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC-Direct.com - STAY AWAY!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 06:36 PM
marktur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC-Direct.com - STAY AWAY!!!

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that RC-Direct.com is another one of those companies out there that just doesn't care! They are accepting orders for things not in stock, and do not bother to notify you that they are out of stock. Do not believe what the website says.

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a receiver I ordered....sent them 2 polite emails asking for tracking info, and did not get a single response. This was for my kid for a holiday present, so I really am starting to wonder if it will be here or if they lost my order, etc.

So I called them today, and was told that the item was on backorder, and they will "probably" ship it out late this week or early next week. The person I spoke to on the phone did not identify himself, was rude, so I ended up cancelling the order.

THEN I received an email from them. It said "ORDER CANCELLED, RC-DIRECT". So I emailed back, and told them they stink! So then, within MINUTES, I received a nasty email back. I then replied and asked for the owner's contact info, and they sent me a final email asking me not to call or email them anymore. [:@] Believe me, I won't - and I hope all the readers of this forum will not order from them either.

I will stick to the great people at http://www.heli-hobby.com - as I always receive my goods within days of the order. They are the best!

Happy holidays to all,
Mark