RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 10:33 PM
iflyatcae

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Brent,

First off, if letting the battery drain by leaving the plane on until servos no longer respond to input is what you mean by cycling the bats, then I did that yesterday. However I didnt do it that much before the last month or so.

Next, I was thinking of putting it in either the badius or maybe that cobra of mine. I just read that it has a firewall mounting capability and was thinking that would be awsome on my cobra so that I could get some 3D out of it. Do you think it could go in the badius? I got a PJS 550E motor from hobbylobby as I think I've told you before, and I just cant figure out how to mount the dang thing.

Boy would I love to have that thing in my badius with a 3s 1100mah lipo. I reckon Id get some good flight, and long flight with that setup. I could have a heck of a plane with that combined with my ailerons, then i could get some muddin tires like yours...

the first picture is duh, the badius. second is my cobra. then the nose of the cobra that I have to figure out how to mount to. then the last one is my doggy, Boo. yes thats her name, boo. go ahead, laugh.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	If10430.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	210318   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk31458.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	210319   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pu52400.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	49.3 KB