RCU Forums - View Single Post - Question(s) 4 Ace Super Smart Test & Digipulse Owners
Old 01-19-2005, 09:44 PM
gatorz1
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question(s) 4 Ace Super Smart Test & Digipulse Owners

I have 2 of them but I don't think they would work for an 1800 mah pack the max you can program them is 150 mah for 15 hours then it goes into a pulse trickle charge mode I guess you could run the charge cycle twice and that would charge your 1800 mah packs. All six ports are independent unlike the Hobbico Multi-Charger I have. As far as my opinon of the Digipulse I love it it's easy to program and I can leave it on all the time without worrying about over charging the only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with any connectors so you can either buy this 6 pack kit from Ace or you can make your own I found that the power adapters that come with U.S. Robotics external modems works great for plugging into the charger you can find these pretty cheap on e-bay now since everyone is going with highspeed internet, just cut the wire solder your connections for your packs and you're in business. Hope this helps if you have other questions I will try to answer.