RCU Forums - View Single Post - Complete Begginer, Need Advice.
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Moe3754
Banned
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Complete Begginer, Need Advice.

Ghosstflyer I think that what you have will work I have a friend in the same situation and he has no trouble but the corona is not a indoor bird it is more for outdoors and if it has the correct motor it can kick some butt my friend flys his corona like a wild man but no matter what he does to it he cannot hurt it that thing is built tough.I know that I am not answering your question very well but I guess what I am trying to say is do some research and find a bird that you want like the corona and then find some place that sells it and call them and ask questions if they want the sale they won't mind the questions,if they push buying another radio then find a different place to buy this is something that you have to put your hard earned money out for and that you have to fly so you make the decisions and don't let the other people make it for you just take the advise with a grain of salt and do what you think is right and then you will be happy and who cares if anyone else is.Use the web and do some searching it is amazing what you can come up with and what you can find out.