RCU Forums - View Single Post - How NOT to run a hobby shop
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 03:34 AM
manateemedia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How NOT to run a hobby shop

ORIGINAL: moodier

Hi;Just wondered if you saids Branson were you referring to the shop in Hollister?If not there is a shop there also.Kind of funny place as I remember upstairs of a building.Was just down looking at a lot we own in Hollister and thought would see if any shope around.Talked to them for a bit wasn't buying anything just asking about the local flying etc.THis was about a year ago so who knows if still there.Good luck.Interesting I am in Yuma Az,we have no shops here so all is on internet!Saw a place with a hobby shop sign and went in had a few plastic models said he got out of it lost money on the hobby end,Has a gun shop too.Said the internet iskilling the local shops.I know of thousands of dollars here that go to the internet because there is no one here.If he had stuff never got the word out to anyone,can't run a business in a vacumn!Most of us would much rather pay a little more for the convienece of having a shop!THink some of these shops should look in the mirror whenb they complain!
Yep, that's the place! Technically it is in Hollister.... listed in Google local under Branson though. I'm kind of irritated that I bought batteries, a battery charger, wings, servos, props and other parts and get the treatment... what a jerk