RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR radio
Thread: JR radio
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 10:28 AM
MMcConville
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR radio

To the question of JR doing a new radio like the 14MZ, and comparing the 9C to the 10X. First the 9C vs. 10X feature for feature, I dont think they are close to equal.

What features of the 14MZ above the 10X do you think are needed?

Not to sound like an add, and I know my opinion on this will be taken as tainted, but IMHO, JR's feel and proven reliability are two very significant features that set it above.

Some day JR will of course release a new system, until then I'll just keep flying my 10X and carry a walkman if I want to listed to music when I fly.

Its kinda funny but in all honesty I've started to use the JR 9303 in almost every model I fly. I still use the 10X in my 40% competition models, but the 9303 has a great feel, same gimbals as the 10X and almost as many features. With all of my test models and foamies the 30 model memory is nice, and I can keep from putting all of that air time on my competition 10X tx.

Guess the question is how much as you willing to pay for "new" technology, and at the end of the day is your flying experience better or your flying quality imporved because of the technology?