RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looks like a great place.
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Damnathius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looks like a great place.

Thanks for the welcome.

"Wee bit of info", Mike? I wouldn't go so far, unless it pertains to oversize engines. I'd rather have too much power than too little as you can always adjust your max throttle setting.

GrnBrt, Lancaster is most likely not the place you remember, even since your last visit in the early 90s. Lots of "undesireables" have moved into the area, and it is certainly not the town I grew up in. I'm looking forward to moving in a few years to our property in Golden Valley, Az. You worked at NASA huh? I work there myself in the refrigeration maintenance and repair field. Working for the gov is just getting harder and harder these days though, with lots of what I would consider unnecessary hoops to jump through just to do our job.

RCadmin, I'm quite sure there's a wealth of knowledge here judging by the size of the community. I still have a lot of looking around to do!

DGrant, I think I have become re-addicted myself! So many planes and motors, so little time and money! I'm pretty familiar with message boards, but the inclination has dwindled since taking up R/C again with most of my time spent in the garage. However, I won't be surprised to find myself spending a little more time on the computer since I found this site.

Thanks again,

Dave