RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3D Begginer
Thread: 3D Begginer
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 04:31 AM
Spacey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3D Begginer

Yeah a profile is a fun choice since they are easy and quick to build. Very tough and can do it all without hesitation. Beware though that not all profiles are as capable as I mentioned above. But the Ohio Model Products 47" Edge 540 is a great learning tool for 3D in the "cheap" apartment. The Accel Katana ARF mentioned is also a great plane. Really any of the OMP profiles will be able to serve you very well in your quest to learn LOL. Only problem is that the 47" Edge and Yak ARFs have unfortunately not arrived just yet. OMP usually has plenty of kits though so you can check with them. They have a support forum in the profile forum.

Unfortunately I only 3D profiles so I can't suggest any full body planes out there today. I would not recommend the Funtana S40 unless you have ALOT of stickskills. I found it very hard to learn 3D on and eventually gave up on it and got a profile. Other planes like the Phoenix models Future is also a very nice choice. They will 3D but not as easy as any of my planes. But yes they will 3D with a little more work involved...fun to fly planes as well.