RCU Forums - View Single Post - Radio upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Radio upgrade?

Thinking long term... Or you could just purchase the Nomadio Sensor for $500 like I did since I opted not to purchase a Specktrum module for my Futaba T3PK. I also have an FM JR XS3 and some other AM transmitters. The thing is that I recommend purchasing a radio that someone likes the feel of to hold (left handed or right handed). Myself, I prefer my Futaba T3PK over a Ko Propo Helios (or probably the newer JR version), the Airtronics M8, or even my JR. I did like the optional adjustible radio wheel on the Ko Propo, but the Nomadio Sensor is already angled outward. I just wish I had as many tranceivers for my Sensor as I do for my JR XS3. It's also my understanding that the M8 has been discontinued since the M11 is coming out--perhaps, there will be some cheap M8s on the market or ebay soon. Umm, I wonder--if the M8 receiver doesn't work with the M11, will the Specktrum module for the M8 work with the M11. I guess I don't have to worry about that one since I'm not using a module set up with the Nomadio.