RCU Forums - View Single Post - Icepoint Wing Failure
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 12:53 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Icepoint Wing Failure

ORIGINAL: Paternguy

I believe maximizing profit is a basic business practice. Do you expect me to believe that any company out there is not doing this. Please give me a break. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Build em light, build em cheap and stress em out, this not just directed at the Icepoint but all of the newer cheaper Arf's coming from China. A fool and his money are soon parted. Yeah you can buy an ARF for close to the same price as a kit, but the kit will still be airworthy in more than a season or two. LOL
Maximizing profits is only a result of products sold. You only sell products if you have a market to sell them too. Nobody is going to purchase crap in the US RC market unless you use it for combat. Your right that profit does play in a role in a company's success, but it's not the foundation of how a company works. If you want to talk retail and how economics plays a role I would enjoy that very much. My email is [email protected].

Cheaper ARF's coming from China???? Please .... I understand your a die hard kit builder (I guess) and I've seen plenty of animosity towards these ARF's by the kit builders because they are in fact being produced better in China then some of the best US "master" builders. But you need to wake up to reality and realize the truth that the ARF's are in fact getting better, not worst. Otherwise I'd be out of the RC industry in the blink of an eye.