RCU Forums - View Single Post - How much longer
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 10:22 PM
mgaddison

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How much longer

Unforunately I do not have the means to attend AGM's. I barely have enough to fuel up my planes.

What I can do is read, learn, think and form opinions based on what I see here and on other forums.

What I see that you want is take away from myself, and others, a bit of self education by allowing us to see what others think about issues about MAAC that affect MAAC members. I cannot get this from RCC.

The nastiness can be filtered out by those of us with some sense of reason and I think of you as one of those people. I would hate to see some of your opinions go unheard when they could be full of valuable information.

I tend to be one that questions the flow. I usually wonder if there could be a better or easier way than doing the same old thing. I know that there are others out there that feel the same way. Maybe you are one of them. I would hate to know that I would be unable to hear those ideas or be able to express them in a post.

If it gets too scary for you though, there is always one thing that you can do. And that is to keep your opinions to yourself and never be heard and use that little red X in the top right corner of your screen.

If you want to be heard and share and offer up something of interest to fellow MAAC members, then I want to be the first to shake your hand and welcome you in.

Who knows...you might even agree with Sharpy on something.