RCU Forums - View Single Post - Beginer P51 D
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 09:47 PM
YNOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Beginer P51 D

AFter all the time you are putting in that Gillows P-51, you are nuts to want to fly it. Hang that puppy in your room and I promise, you will thank yourself for doing it for many many years to come. I built the P-38 and there is NO WAY I would consider flying that plane. I look at it now, 20+ years later and still sould not consider flying it.

Buy that Parkzone P-51. IT ROCKS and if you have 15 minutes of stick time, you can fly the Parkzone P-51.

I know, there are people right now saying "you can't learn on a P-51"

I say to you, someone can learn on THIS P-51. Its light, well construted, has a high and low rate and it top quality gear.

And its fast! I was highly surprised of how fast it is and blown away of how well it flew. Point and shoot airplane.

I am not going to say that this bird will make you a full R/C pilot, however all you have to do is bank and yank the plane. It doesn't drop the inside wing when you yank on it. kinda like a trainer.

Hang the Gillows, buy the Parkzone. And those HOB P-51's are a handfull. Compared to the current generation of electric planes, those HOB planes are BRICKS and land like one too.