RCU Forums - View Single Post - 4WD FG MT?
Thread: 4WD FG MT?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Automan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 4WD FG MT?

All i can say is that i love the fact that my fg mt is 2wd, takes more technique to drive it in the terrain and are really fun. With a 4wd it's a little bit like driving a train, but just a little bit

I don't really want to change my fg mt to a 4wd anymore, had some thoughts of doing it before but now i have come to my senses If there comes out any fg 4wd big truck next year i will probably get one, or another brand to have besides my 2wd fg mt that i have now.

To all that want more traction and don't wanna get stuck with one wheel spinning only, there is several different whole diffs, and modification you can do to your diff to get better grip, just check those threads in here, it have been discussed several times.

Selwa, your welcome, and good luck with the project and don't forget to post pictures and info on work in progress and the final product [sm=thumbup.gif]

daytona7, sure it works real good, and are the only way to go for heavy off road use, and you don't have to worry about dirt getting in it.