Thread: 3D Begginer
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Bolio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3D Begginer

ORIGINAL: joesabido

ORIGINAL: Bolio
Hey joesabido, I fly here at Merida and be more than glad to give you a hand if you want to try 3D.
Just go to the field in 42 street and you will see some 3D. Not at the top level but fun anyway.
Hope to help you.
Saludos.
Hey Pepe! Glad to read from a "vecino"

I've heard about that field but haven't had the chance to go there, i usually fly behind Liverpool since it's a lot closer to my home and well.. it's like it is nobody's land

I'll pay a visit as soon as i get my 3D plane or at least something not so aerobatic but fun to fly like a Sukhoi SU-31 or something like that.

ORIGINAL: daveopam
I started with a SPAD3D. It's not a good looking plane at all. But it's cheap (built one for $15.00). It only does a few thing well. So it has it's limitations. What it does do well is teach you to fly on the prop(not the wing) and teach you good rudder control.

David
David, that's some agressive looking SPAD i'll look for coroplast dealers here in Merida and see if i can work something out, would you mind taking more close-up pictures of the engine mount, servo mounts, etc? That would be neat

Cheers

Hey my brother knows a place here where you can find the coroplast. Let me ask him and I will tell you.
You are welcomed to fly at our filed any time. Don't need a special plane and all are very friendly