RCU Forums - View Single Post - First Ducted Fan ??????
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 01:02 AM
Brian W.
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Ducted Fan ??????

Well, let's see, I have built some of the jets that you listed including Byron, Yellow, and Avonds. Not once did I not have all of the information necessary to build the plane, get it set up, and in to the air. And not once did I have to take my plane home in a garbage bag because it wasn't a BVM kit. It' s this attitude that you portray that is so annoying, I have nothing against BVM kits at all.

I have heard the argument over and over that all other kits require endless trips to the hobby store, it's just not true. Please, tell me about all this hardware that isn't included in these kits, I would love to know what they are and especially how they can add up the the huge difference in cost. Ridiculous.

And my favorite comment of yours, if you don't have the money then don't get into jets. Real winning attitude there, that's going to make people really want to get into the jet scene. Not.

I bought my first DF for 700 bucks several years ago, complete. Guess what, I learned how to fly jets and had a lot of fun doing it. I still have that airframe, a yellow f-4 and I still fly it today.