RCU Forums - View Single Post - Holy Church track
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 12:12 PM
PillowPants

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Holy Church track

ORIGINAL: sk8ingsailor

I am a Deacon in the Church. I attend every Sunday. I asked the Pastor and he had no problem with it. It's about 7 acres back there that is not being used. The Pastor wants to build a gym and family life center, but until we raise the money to do so the field just grows to about 3-4 before it gets cut. We have no TRACTORS just a rider. So about oce a year we rent a bush hog and cut the field in shifts. There will be no use for the field for a while. I will not be heartbroken if I made a very elaborate track and my Pastor said that he was ready to build. Then I would just have an electric drift track in the gym when not in use. There is something going on evry Sunday from 9-5, so any driving would be after 6, but MON, TUES, Thur, and Fri would be fine. I was thinking that this would be a great way to fellowship with the youth, and get more people into R/C offraod and the Church. This is just one more thing for the local kids to do thanks to a blessing of the land from the Lord.

LST 00741, XXX-NT, HB Lightning
That will be pretty cool. About the doubles, I made mine about 4-5 feet apart, but will they be placed right off a straight away? If so, you might want to extend them.