RCU Forums - View Single Post - Speed Freaks Wanted- Over 200 Members already !
Old 08-13-2005, 01:38 AM
taildragger21
My Feedback: (197)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Speed Freaks Wanted

I posted the pics on the other thread....... Will post them again, and thry to get better ones.. These are blurry. Revver brethren, post up pics of ur planes ! ... Thats the one.. It is ok I guess. I almost bought the cermark f 16.. But I always like uncommon plane, plus got dealers cost on it so I cant lose I guess.. Some of the parts are chessy.. Like the tail cone...lol.. Its a joke.. The wood looks of good quality though.. And the vcote 3ds looks really cool. The panel lines have holes popped into them that pop out like 3d.. They also clear coated or painted the covering.. The cockpit looks cool.There are a few runs on one of the flaps and a dead BUG imprinted into it that died into the paint... LOL!! Some of the the stuff is just way cheesy. the rocket pods are a joke..The harware for all the linkages includes metal arms and looks high quality.. Just use locktight!!the left horizontal stab fits lossly and has a gap...However this one looks a million times better than there present line of planes..I still think they need to get real with there quality control and stop using crappy plastic. I Paid dealer cost and paid what I think this kit is worth. I dont see 300 dollars in this plane.. Get the cermark for less. Plus it is much better quality.. But I think the mig is cool.. Who else makes a mig 21 fishbed arf??? This one is really light feeling.. I think it will fly great.. Like I said its the nicest vmar yet.. But they need to get there quality control up to charge the 300.00 price I feel. If you or antone else wants I can do a build thread and flight report.. This one will take no time to build.. All the work is done already!!! Here are the pics of it dry assembled out of the box...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11040.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	309482   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk30461.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	309483   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hn25319.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	43.2 KB