RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Pro Spec
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Dsavin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mugen Pro Spec

Hi all,

Scenario:-

I picked up a used Mugen MBX5 Pro spec today, (Only done 2 meetings, i know this for sure as i know the guy). He's sold it due to his new love for mini Motos and his need to recupe some of the expense??

I got the car, shinny new (few scratches on the chassis but no more than can be expected from our track surface unfourtunatley?)
Complete titanium screw set through out
I also got a Futaba 3VC radio + 5 sets of crystals & R133f receiver
2 X futaba servos 9351
Personal Transponder (it's had the lugs cut of it though)
pro peak prodigy charger and all leads
Mugen starter box & 4 X nicads
6 volt 1200amp hump receiver pack
RB S7 1/2 gallon through it (compression is as if it was new out of the box) with receipt & guarantee
NovaRossi P5, Quater of gallon through (barley run in)
RB 2020 exhaust & header (1 small dent)
Rossi pipe & header (not sure which one?)
8 - 10 rb glow plugs unused in packets
2 shells painted & cut but look never used
Brand new alloy clutch
Complete set of shocks built but unused
Lots of spares, plastic, fixings, shafts, hingepins etc
Unused set of ellegi rims & medial Pro adheris tyres waiting to be mounted
Loads of oils shock/diff
Carry bag for buggy.
Some other stuff which i cant remember.
All manuals for car, radio & charger

I paid £500.00 (considering a rolling chassis is £435.00 for a non pro spec & £580.00 for a prospec in some places?)..............complete bargain i reckon???

my question is what do you think the car is worth with no electrics? please also consider that if i stuck a WS7II( not the S7 mentioned above (this engine runs but does not have loads of life left in it)) in it with a RB2020 exhaust?
I'd chuck in a charger not the pro peak mentioned above as that is better than mine & a thunder tiger starter box? It would just leave radio & servos as being required to get it to run?

i know your all going to ask why sell it??
To be honest i have a pair of Xray XB8's (race car & spare) which i love. I bought this as it seemed to good to be true? My whole intention was to take from it what i wanted and sell the rest on. I need to cover as much of the £500.00 as i can?

What do you guys think i should be asking for it??

Cheers
Darren