Old 10-01-2005, 03:41 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: **PLACE YOUR BETS**

ORIGINAL: the-plumber

ORIGINAL: BasinBum

I'm glad Horace is running and hope he continues to run in future elections. He has cleaned up his act considerably since he announced his candidacy and hasn't posted his old *** for tat nitpicking of AMA affairs and peoples posts that he was so well known for doing.
Indeed. The nit-picking is in his statement in MA. Reading that tome suggests Horace thinks he's running for Emperor Of The Aeromodeling Universe, not the AMA chief accountant's job.
I think he belives he IS. He has continuously intimated that he intends to use the EVP position to control the EC, by controlling the purse strings. He is totally deluded as to what the job entails, and totally unqualified, and it looks to me like someone just desperate for power. I would feel better if he was running for President or DVP, but in this case...it's just like he's running because there IS an election and he just wants power.
That's precisely the kind of person you DON'T want in power, yesno?
He HAS been quiet as of late, probably for the reasons you think...and I'd be pretty sure it will back to usual when the election is over.