RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja Buggy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 08:16 AM
jeepfreak1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja Buggy!!!!

I think it comes down to what driving style you have. I don't think I would want my large scale to be 4x4. I like the way it drives as a 2x4. I have owned many 4x4 nitro rigs and I removed the front drive shaft on one to see how it went. If I could have kept rear dog bones intact after that I would have left it that way. As it is now my FG MB out climbs and goes through and over more than any nitro 4x4 I have ever owned so I am happy with it the way it is. It's all in what you like. If 4x4 was an option then more power to those who want it. You never know, if I drove a 4x4 large scale race buggy my mind might be changed. I keep an open mind on most things in life so I am not going to say I would never want one in 4x4, it just doesn't matter to me if they make one or not. Now if they could make a large scale 4x4 buggy just like an 1/8 scale nitro buggy with 3 diffs to tune and the engine more in the center as far as front to back goes, then I would be interested in 4x4 for sure. The 1/8 scale buggy is the only 4x4 set up I like in rc. Just my 2 cents.