RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMP Kits – Problems and Solutions
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 01:57 PM
AK Models

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMP Kits – Problems and Solutions

First let me tell all of you why I decided to start this thread.
I am a new distributor of CMP kits (AK-Models.com), although I been selling some other ARF kits, CMP is a new line for me. I decided to go with CMP because of their outstanding line of ARK kits from Scale Warbirds to 3D Aerobatics models and pattern ships.
Quality of CMP kits in my opinion is very high compare to many other manufacturers and I believe CMP has great potential, BUT some of the kits do have PROBLEMS; varying from so-so quality of hardware to wing failures. Being new with this line of kits I find necessary to be well informed of problems YOU guys having with these kits. My goal is to work with YOU actual flyers to pin point problems, identify solutions to fix them and pass them on to YOU flyers and future customers AND manufacturer (CMP) so they can in turn address problems and make their kits of even higher quality.
I know there are few people that have personal problems with GSP and CMP, I would like to ask you not to go in to that again (there are many threads covering that). I ask you please be specific in your replies: tell us what model you are talking about, size, engine used, problems uncovered and ways to fix it. This is it. Please, Please, Please no bashing.... Problems and solutions ONLY. Also let’s concentrate on problems in last few years ranges as I am sure all previous once were already addressed. For once let’s make this thread helpful and useful for the best of our hobby.

If you prefer not to make your statements public please e-mail me direct at: [email protected]

Thank you.

Alex @ AKM.