RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja Buggy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 09:33 AM
wyattroa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja Buggy!!!!

why dont you let it come out and give it time to develope? my god man.... the first model for gf did not come out with all this stuff, it took them a little time too. and once again we are not on the hpi staff and have no clue what they have in store for this buggy. it looks like an aftermarket pipe would work fine for the baja coming out the rear...i really dont care if the pipe is not a wrap around pipe like the other models, samba and other places with just have to develope a pipe like that did for he marder or the monster truck. i just think people are so brain washed over fg and other brands that they can not or will not except a new model. give it time to develope just like fg did. this stuff does not just happen over night. my rant is over now.
robert
ORIGINAL: radio_controlled_mad

ORIGINAL: HPI Staff

ORIGINAL: radio_controlled_mad

some one at hpi must of been a fan of the 22yr old tamiya sand scorcher

rcmad, I don't think you understand how much off-roading we do here in America. We didn't copy an old Tamiya buggy, we based the Baja 5B on the popular desert racing buggies that currently compete in races like the Baja 1000 etc. Get your facts straight before you accuse us of copying Tamiya.

why build a offroader that you cant fit a tuned pipe from the start or hydro / cable brakes OF ANY MAKE or run extra servos ect,as well as the engine position - changing these to accomadate these parts would not compromised the design what so ever but it does give hpi the monopoly on all the option parts dont it- i have had a look at the 100 pics you suggested on the hpi website,99% of them is close up on purple nuts and bolts and other anodised wotnots,i prob will sell well and as it does look cosmeticly good- i noticed you read the posts but are very selective on what you answer and pick up on - when i made the tamiya remark i also commented about the brakes,engine & servo tray,i dont see you answering that in a hurry - £750 and it comes with a chung yuang engine - bargain

"fur coat and no knickers"