RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja Buggy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 10:27 AM
TurtleRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja Buggy!!!!

Bottom line is you just want something to argue about,I don't think you are happy unless you're baggin something or someone. If you don't like the design so much why don't you go play on another thread?? Most of the people posting here in this thread are doing so to find out (EDUCATE ourselves) on this new buggy,you're just nothing but negative,not even constructive critisism,just negative attitude. Doesn't matter what anybody says,you don't agree with it, people have repeatedly,politely explained how this will benefit the US & you continue to go on about the price there,you don't miss a beat. You can't see how they're gonna make a pipe,maybe if you'd sit back & watch,you'd see!! I bet oneil bros. are already eyeballing it. Your closed mindedness would not create anything useful at all. What have you ever designed or built in your life,what have you ever made with your own 2 hands,& I'm not talking about making keys on a keyboard move. You plop your $$ down,but it off the shelf,maybe you put it together & think you have all the answers. Try creating something on your own, as long as you keep saying it will never work you'll get nowhere.