RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja Buggy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:09 AM
radio_controlled_mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja Buggy!!!!

the marder race i did built myself and i put $6000 in to it so im the 1st to put my money were my mouth is,yes the parts were made by a range of companys but isnt everything in kit form!! - the same as the sand rail you claimed to have built, did i bag the mamba or the commanche - neither is made by fg or the newer stadium truck cos the pro fg come back is starting to wear thin.tell me turtle what do you personally like about the baja - what parts do you think is good value instead of jumping on the back of other peoples posts - why dont you offer something constructive about what the baja offers over any other makes instead of it looks good, it looks good, it looks good, its not much of a defence or reason enough to part with £750 - and i quote that price as that is what there going to cost in the uk regardless of what happens on the american market

my closed mindedness cost $6000 marder race, $2500 harm bx1,$1400 leopard and whatever a j&a mamba is going to cost,so when i look at things i want to be looking ahead and what parts will fit and not be stuck with a model that is hard and expensive to buy options for and certainly dont expect to be sitting & hoping for some small cnc company to produce decent parts - tell me turtle can you see how any makes of hydro/cable (kpd,magura,collari,fg cable,harm,tecknokit) will fit this like as they do on all other makes of cars or is it a case of waiting to see who makes one to suit - just like the pipe,and all the other options large scale owner expect from day dot...i dont spend money on the wait and see lottery

"you can lead a hoarse to water but you cant make it drink"