RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI Baja Buggy!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:28 AM
TurtleRacing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI Baja Buggy!!!!

you didn't make it,you bought the parts & put it together,that's it,it's what we call assemblers here & they make $5 an hour. I don't care how much money you spent on your junk,you didn't MAKE 1 peace of it & because you put it together doesn't equate to you knowing anything,all that money for what? you're definately showing what you know now!! I MADE that buggy,not buy the parts & assembled them,get back to my question,what have you ever MADE? Nothing,you're not capable,not for a second,it's a good thing that companies don't think like you,we'd still be rubbin sticks together to light fires,we'd still be drivin model Ts. Why do you post on this thread??? Are you that unhappy with your store bought life?? I'll get warned or banned again & I don't care,I have a bad habit of speakin my mind in life especially when it come to know it all do nothings like you. Expert at everything but can't change a light bulb. The only thing you're good at is mouthin off! There is already an awesome site set-up just for Baja so none of the people that have an interest in this thing need to put up with the likes of you,if anybody is interested PM me & I'll give you the site,except you radio controll sad,go drive your model T & stay unhappy. You have alot of guts questioning me on building that buggy,shows your ignorance,even your freinds are sick of your babble & have told you to give it a break. If the mods on this board had any sense they'd shut you down,it's because of you & the like that the other forum was created & growing by leaps & bounds because people are sick of your GAS!!!!!