RCU Forums - View Single Post - MAAC Membership Dues by C.C.
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Jason Holdaway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MAAC Membership Dues by C.C.

ORIGINAL: Sharpy01

.............you had to pay an "admission fee" for an AZM?

Are you kidding us? [X(]
no kidding at all. If you want in, you pay. I went just for the AZM. I showed up 10 minutes before it started.

There wasn't one person a bit rude with directions. There were a lot of different events going on in the area at the time. I showed up in some horse show event, and couldn't have met a more pleasent parking attendent that was more then happy to assist me, unlike two nice ladies that were trying to find the dog show (with 2 very well groomed retrievers) that mistook the plane swap for the correct building. They were about 15' away from the door before a different guy, standing outside having a smoke said to them (rather snarly) "this isn't the dog show" must have had a lot on his mind because he forgot to offer any directions. I'm sure there are plenty of good people in the SW zone. Unfortunately it's the more outspoken ones that make the rest (yeah, the silent majority) look bad. I'm not painting MAAC Kevin. Even if I was, there are so many wearing rose coloured glasses that they wouldn't see it anyway. I truley hope the newly elected people will do a great job, and more importantly, I hope that they can come together on issues and stand together. But really, where you have Gerry, you have Chuck, where you have Chuck, you have Gerry. old blood, old issues. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.

In other news, I found my new strip today, and three new student to teach.