RCU Forums - View Single Post - Suggestions for a trainer plane
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 10:29 AM
BaldEagel

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Suggestions for a trainer plane

Britbrat
I think we are saying the same thing in a different way, you must try the P51 PTS it rearly is as good as any high wing trainer that I have flow, my ab-anitio's love it not just for its flying ability but mostly for its looks, which encorage then to return this particular P51 PTS is mine that I use for training, I find it is better for all if the aircraft is maintained by someone with experience in the first instance the pupil can then concentrate on their flying, plenty of time to learn the basics of building etc: when they buy thier own, which is supprisingly very soon after the bug has bitten. One of my candidates went for the traditional high wing and was serverly dissapointed with its performance after the P51 PTS, this young girl only had four months training on the PTS and is now flying an Extra 300L competently.

Please do not take this personnaly, but we also have a responsiblity to move with the times and not stay in the mould of our crinckly exterior and in my case folicly challanged exterior.

Pleas do try the Hanger 9 P51 PTS you will be suprised.

I do not think anymore can be achived on this site with this topic, I do think that a thread for experienced instructors to exchange ideas Would make a good thread for us and for inexperienced people to eaves drop on. What do you think?
Mike